Re: Browser zooms and testsuites

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:47:08 +0100
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
|  So I will bet that zoom is only relevant here insofar as it changes the
|  effective viewport size and then the lack of handling of viewport size
|  changes kicks in.

This is only part of the problem, at least in IE. If I start my page at zoom
50%, the div has the wrong size. Now, if I resize the window (and move my
mouse in the window again to trigger a repaint), the size of the DIV is
actually updated, but keeping its bad behavior (being 50% to small).

In Chrome, resizing the window does indeed not impact the DIV size.