[RC6] max-height-[001-111] tests: reviewed, improved, corrected and reftested

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:41:13 -0400
To: "Arron Eicholz" <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>

I have reviewed, corrected (according to the comments I made in
Shepherd) and reftested about 80 max-height-[001-111] tests.

Most of the time, I have increased the set height (twice the amount set
in max-height) which was to be constrained by max-height in the test.

Worth mentioning is

which was not testing max-height: none. Testing initial, default value
is tricky and more difficult. I replaced the test with a code situation
(last in sort order is more specific: therefore, preceding, overriding
former) which is not entirely satisfactory either but it's definitely a
more sensible attempt to test max-height: none. With such new test,
browsers with buggy support for max-height have at least a reasonable
chance to display red.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: