More multicol and flexbox tests

From: Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:43:42 +0100
To: CSS-testsuite <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi,

these last few days I've pushed a number of our multicol and flexbox tests
(the author wishes to remain anonymous) through to the "submitted" point.
I had hoped to examine them more closely myself, but I have a lot on my
plate so it's probably more efficient to skip that step and open up for
easier review and tracking by a wider audience (via Shepherd etc).

Currently, there are 102 new multicol tests awaiting review. (There are
also 3 with known issues - missing references.)

Also, there are 199 new flexbox tests awaiting review. (There are 97 more,
but they have not yet been given a "help" <link> - this will be rectified
eventually)

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA