Re: [RC6] font-family-name-023

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: css21testsuite@gtalbot.org
GĂ©rard Talbot wrote:

> font shorthand should match to fonts with those names" />
>
> {font-family: x-large CSSTest FamilyName Funky, CSSTest Fallback;}
>
> should match the font face "CSSTest FamilyName" and not "CSSTest Fallback".
>
> Where do you read this from CSS 2.1, section 15.3? Just asking..
> I have never heard of such thing before.

Hmmm, no it should match the font named "x-large CSSTest FamilyName
Funky" (csstest-familyname-funkyB.ttf), not "CSSTest FamilyName" or
"CSSTest Fallback".

Those are all valid font family names which match names in the
underlying test fonts. This test is merely trying to trip up
implementations that are not careful about how code is shared between
the font shorthand and the font-family property.

Regards,

John