CSS Hierarchies Module - Test Case

From: Hans Christian Reinl <info@drublic.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:52:38 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hey there,

I wrote about the CSS Hierarchies Module Level 3 [1] and made a test-case in order to test the behavior for the latest browsers [2].
Lea Verou advised me to submit this test-case in order to support the Editor's Draft of the Hierarchies Module.
I've stripped down the test-case (plain HTML/CSS) over here [3].

As I am not used to the procedure on how to submit a proper test-case.
Maybe this test is useful and you can adopt it.

Cheers
- Hans

[1] http://drublic.de/blog/the-css-hierarchies-module-level-3/
[2] http://dabblet.com/gist/1854033