Re: Requirements for (level >=3) tests

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:12:58 -0500
To: "Aryeh Gregor" <ayg@aryeh.name>
Cc: "Linss, Peter" <peter.linss@hp.com>, "Øyvind Stenhaug" <oyvinds@opera.com>, "CSS-testsuite" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Le Ven 17 février 2012 11:48, Aryeh Gregor a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
> wrote:

> I ignored the guidelines because my initial priority
> was getting a set of rough and usable tests going.  I was aiming to
> have tests that I could use for experimentation, not necessarily ones
> suited for reuse yet.  That's part of why my tests are still in
> incoming/ and not submitted/.

Your initial priority was fully achievable by using and reusing an HTML
document template which was already available at

>      class="foo">Some text</p>

"Inline styles should not be used unless the case is specifically
testing this scenario."

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

CSS 2.1 test suite harness:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: