Test file extensions

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:36:09 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Our test suite build process currently generates files with '.htm'  and '.xht' extensions due to some file system restrictions back when the test suites were first being developed.

Does anyone using the test suites know if this restriction is still relevant? (anyone transcoding the tests to paper tape? :-P )

If not, I'd like to change the extension on the generated files be '.html' and '.xhtml' (for HTML and XHTML files only, of course).

Note this has no impact on the extension of test source files.

Peter