Re: Proposed improvements to c414-flt-ln-002

Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> a écrit :

> fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> a écrit :
>
>> On 12/06/2010 10:43 AM, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:
>>> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:53:58 +0100, fantasai
>>> <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> - The vertical alignment is still off by 1-2 px, in all desktop
>>> browsers I've tried. The height of the content area of inline
>>> non-replaced elements seems to be undefined in the spec.
>>
>> I don't think I can do anything about that, unfortunately.
>

> Hello,
>
> [nightly-unstable]
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/c414-flt-ln-001.htm

[RC6]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110323/html4/c414-flt-ln-001.htm

> I have tried to tackle this issue and then came up with this for
> c414-flt-ln-001 testcase:
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/c414-flt-ln-001-ahem.html

In

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/c414-flt-ln-001-ahem.html

I have increased font-size to 2em (32px), reduced the size of big
squares from 7em to 4em, increased size of small squares to 1em by 1em
(32px by 32px), changed "boxes" to "squares" in the sentence and
removed 102 "dummy text" to reduce document box height.