[css3-multicol] reference files

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:54:11 +0000
To: Håkon Wium Lie (howcome@opera.com) <howcome@opera.com>
Hello Howcome,

I was just looking through the multicol test suite, and it looks to me like there is a problem with the reference files.

For example, the test for reduce-000 [1] and the reference [2] have the exact same CSS in them. I would expect the ref to use something other than columns in order to achieve the same effect as the actual test file. This is also true in the basic reference file as well [3].

Thanks,
-John

[1] http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-multicol/nightly-unstable/html4/multicol-reduce-000.htm
[2] http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-multicol/nightly-unstable/html4/multicol-reduce-000-ref.htm