[css3-regions] Two tests added to Mercurial repository

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:27:40 -0700
I've added two test cases using Mercurial today:

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/adobe/incoming/regions/flow-conten
t-000.xht
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/adobe/incoming/regions/flow-conten
t-001.xht

I highly recommend making your initial Mercurial clone using https:// if you
intend to make changes to the central repository. I did not and ended up
starting over. I've edited the quick guide to emphasize which clone command
to use.

These two tests are just a start, to get some feedback on what I expect will
be several beginner's mistakes on my part. Please let me know what changes I
should make. I'm particularly interested in whether tests should use vendor
prefixes for specs that are clearly going to have them for a while, or if
tests should match the spec and people have mechanisms for running them with
prefixes on their early implementations.

Thanks,

Alan