Re: Test repository moving to Mercurial today

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 12:34:49 -0700
To: "css21testsuite@gtalbot.org" <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
On May 19, 2011, at 10:04 AM, Gérard Talbot wrote:

> Peter,
>
> When are you going to create a new nightly-unstable of the test suite?

It get's created every night at midnight (hence the name "nightly" :-).

> I ask this because none of the 44 testcases (new ones or modified ones) I
> submitted are viewable from
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/toc.html
>
> or in
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/
>

> E.g.:
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/gtalbot/submitted/sort-by-order-001.htm
>
> is a testcase which is not in
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/

The reason your new tests aren't showing up is that your submitted directory got removed from the build when the tests were moved to approved.

I was just chatting with fantasai and we're turning that directory back on in the build so they should show up shortly.

Peter