RE: [CSS3]word-break-keep-words-001.xht

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 03:09:59 -0400
To: taka oshiyama <oshiyama@est.co.jp>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
I don't think the expected result for this test is correct. Word breaking should occur at semantic word boundaries (or word + postpositional particles) using language dependent dictionaries, and precise behavior is UA dependent.

Also, the value is likely to be dropped as marked in the spec[1], so it's probably better to leave this.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#keep-words