From: public-css-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-css-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of taka oshiyama
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:39 PM
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: [CSS3]line-break-normal-001.xht

Hello
Please find a new testcase for your review.
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/line-break-normal-001.xht

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/reftest/line-break-normal-001-ref.xht

Please review it and give me your comments/suggestions if any.

regards,

--

押山 隆 taka oshiyama
oshiyama@est.co.jp (or takaoshiyama@gmail.com)