[css-test] Question about using the CSS Test Harness for CSS Regions

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:14:13 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, Linss Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Hi Peter, all,

I am trying to integrate the CSS Regions spec. with the test harness that
is now in place thanks to the work Alan and yourself have done:

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-regions/nightly-unstable/

I have a added the harness script in the css3-regions spec. draft:

<script src='http://test.csswg.org/harness/annotate.js#css3-regions' type=
   'text/javascript'>

which I thought was the only thing to do, but that does not seem to work.

Trying to debug what is happening in the script, I find that the test
suite name is properly extracted ('css3-regions') but that the request to
retrieve the test result fails:

http://test.csswg.org/harness/status.php?s=css3-regions&x=file%3A%2F%2F%2FU
sers%2Fvhardy%2Fwork%2Fperforce%2FDrafts%2FRegions%2FOverview.html

returns:

'ERROR: Unable to obtain information about test suite: 'css3-regions'

Any insight you can provide on how to get this working would be helpful,

Thanks in advance,
Vincent