[RC4] containing-block-001 not testing what it should

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:32:25 +1100
To: CSS-testsuite <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>

This test case is not testing what it should. All browsers that I can
test currently pass this test. The assert has,

   "If the element's position is 'relative', the containing block is
formed by
    the content edge of the nearest block-level ancestor box."

For this to be true, the test needs a grandchild descendant. I propose
this test as a replacement.

Safari 5 fails this test.

After examining a few of the containing block test, I find many are
testing or not testing what they should. The are 24 in total.

I plan to help Arron with these test since I believe that additional
conditions should be tested, thus why I start at the beginning with

Alan http://css-class.com/