Re: [CSS3]text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht

fantasai

Please find an updated testcase I re-submitted for the come-back:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht
and a reftest for:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/reftest/text-transform-fullwidth-001-ref.xht

Also, Please see my replies I put in-line below and appreciate your kind
review.

Please let me know if any comments/suggestions further.

(2011/02/17 6:52), fantasai wrote:
> On 02/13/2011 10:21 PM, taka oshiyama wrote:
>> Hi
>> I submitted a new test case for your kind review. The test case is
>> stored here!
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht
>>
>> Please let me know if you have any comments.
> Hello Taka,
> Koji has some good comments.
Yes, the are very thoughtful and I reflected in this test case.
> Here is another one: in many cases
> the fullwidth and halfwidth variants will look similar or identical in
> their glyph shape, but have different advance widths so that they
> are wider. In such cases, your test will be hard to evaluate correctly.
>
> To fix this problem, I suggest you wrap each character in its own
Yes, I wrapped to the next line and also give cyan color under the
characters.
> Then instead of
> placing the pairs side-by-side, place them over-under. This way the
> width of the character can be easily evaluated whether or not the
> glyph is the same size and shape.
Yes. I placed on a up and down pair.

--
regards,