clipping-016 invalid?

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:19:55 -0800
The last change to clipping-016 changes the pass conditions to require
a green square, but as far as I can tell the test will generate a
rectangle when working properly (as it does).

When I read "square" in a selftest, I take it literally, as I presume
is the general intention. (Just to be clear, I've seen other tests say
"rectangle" where I presume a square is also a valid rectangle,
correct?)

Peter