script to separate reftests, interactive, and noninteractive tests

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:25:24 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
I wrote the attached python script to separate the reftests, the
noninteractive tests, and the interactive tests in the testinfo.data
file from the CSS 2.1 test suite into three separate files (each in
a slightly different format).  I'm not sure if the output for each
of the three categories is what I'll actually want, but I'll figure
that out another day.  (And I also haven't used it yet, so it could
be buggy.)

However, in case anyone else finds this useful, here it is (with a
BSD license).

-David