RE: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

OK. So you'll have the HTML4.01 data on time. For the XHTML 1.0 version,
you might not be able to make it without outside help.

The problem with the latter is that it sounds like others would have to both
run their HTML4.01 tests *and* help you, right ? Unless helping out costs
about the same or is cheaper than running the testcases it may not be so
attractive an option between now and 10/15. This seems to be something that
would have to be coordinated very soon in order to succeed but it all depends
on how much work is left, right ?