Re: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

On 20/09/10 18:23, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
>> From: public-css-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-css-testsuite-
>

>> Finally, can I reiterate what was said at the F2F: we're willing to
>> help
>> automate some of the testsuite, but we can't commit the resources to
>> automate it all ourselves. Any help from anyone else would be
>> appreciated. David Singer said he'd try and nag some people into
>> helping; this would be much appreciated if the nagging succeeded. :)
>
> Very cool. Now, if you can spend this much effort automating this big
> test suite we can assume you can submit your implementation report in
> time as well, yes ?...

As I said in the F2F (though it appears wasn't minuted), we can give a
full implementation report for the HTML 4.01 copy of the testsuite by
the agreed upon date, as well as whatever of the XHTML 1.0 copy is
automated.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon — Opera Software
<http://gsnedders.com>