text-align-white-space-002/006 invalid

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:33:51 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
(Arron -- I previously haven't been cc:ing test authors with these
reports to public-css-testsuite, but I started a few tests ago.  Let
me know if you need me to figure out which of my previous reports
were for Microsoft-contributed tests.)

These tests:
test that text justification does not work when 'white-space' is
'pre-line'.  However, the resolution of:
described in the text here:
which is currently part of the editor's draft of CSS 2.1 changes
this requirement.

These tests should either be removed or (preferably) fixed to test
that justification *is* supported with 'pre-line'.