Re: incorrect pass condition on border-bottom/top-width-applies-to-010

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:23:13 -0700
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

> The following tests:
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/xhtml1/border-bottom-width-applies-to-010.xht
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/xhtml1/border-top-width-applies-to-010.xht
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/border-bottom-width-applies-to-010.htm
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/border-top-width-applies-to-010.htm
> have incorrect pass conditions because the bullet is not actually on
> the left side of the square; it's above/below and to the left.

This is a bit debattable. The bullet should be, must be on the left side
of the square and that is part of the pass condition of the testcase.
And now, whether it should be *also* indicated as above/below is not
strictly speaking part of the test.

But I guess adding 2 words to these testcases is not a big thing either.

Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC2; October 1st 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/