Proposed improvements to c414-flt-ln-002

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:15:13 -0700
To: "Řyvind Stenhaug" <oyvinds@opera.com>, "Geoffrey Sneddon" <gsneddon@opera.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Řyvind and Geoffrey,

We discussed the c414-flt-ln-002 test before.

I would like to know if

is ok with you. If not, what would you change.

The meta assert is new to the testcase; interact flag has been added.

I think the testcase is important to keep (otherwise to restaure,
improve) and I think it's important to keep the notice/invitation to
decrease|increase text size and viewport width; without such
notice/invitation, then the testcase is not as worthy, valuable as it
would/could be for the test suite.

Řyvind, you wrote in

that the testcase is too complex. What about

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC2; October 1st 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors: