Proposed improvements to c414-flt-ln-002

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:15:13 -0700
To: "Øyvind Stenhaug" <oyvinds@opera.com>, "Geoffrey Sneddon" <gsneddon@opera.com>
Cc: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Øyvind and Geoffrey,

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/c414-flt-ln-002.htm

We discussed the c414-flt-ln-002 test before.

I would like to know if

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/c414-flt-ln-002-draft.htm

is ok with you. If not, what would you change.

The meta assert is new to the testcase; interact flag has been added.

I think the testcase is important to keep (otherwise to restaure,
improve) and I think it's important to keep the notice/invitation to
decrease|increase text size and viewport width; without such
notice/invitation, then the testcase is not as worthy, valuable as it
would/could be for the test suite.

Øyvind, you wrote in

http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/issues#tests-that-need-usability-improvements

that the testcase is too complex. What about
http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/c414-flt-ln-002-draft.htm
then?

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC2; October 1st 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/