at-charset-013

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:24:13 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hello public-css-testsuite,

In the test Test at-charset-013, the pass criteria is "Test passes if the "Filler Text" below is green."

But there are then two lines, both of them have the same text

Filler Text
Filler Text

In Firefox Mnefield 4.0b8pre I see the top line in red and the bottom line in green. According to the pass criteria, this is a pass because it is in green below. But its also in red below.

If the intent is that both lines are green, this should be said explicitly.

(While I was typing this we resolved on the CSS WG call that yes, both lines should be green)

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG