review of bzbarsky's self-describing tests

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:54:49 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
I approved the dynamic-sibling-combinator-001 test, and shifted it
into the approved/ subdirectory.
   http://test.csswg.org/source/approved/css2.1/src/selector/dynamic-sibling-combinator-001.xht

I think anonymous-block-not-containing-block one is pending a spec issue?

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/visudet/anonymous-block-not-containing-block-001.xhtml
   http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css2.1#issue-137

AFAICT, none of the tests in
   http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/bzbarsky/submitted/css2.1/visuren/
are testing what they think they're testing. They all continue to
pass even if I change 'inherit' to 'auto'. Please make them fail
when the assertion is violated. r-
Also, they had the wrong file extensions (.xhtml instead of .xht).
I fixed that so that they'll build, so you might want to svn update.