Mozilla small-caps test

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:20:40 -0700
To: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
John Daggett can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the
small-caps test submitted by Mozilla
is invalid. It assumes that a small-caps lower-case "a" has
the same rendering as a capital "A" at 80% of the font size.

This assertion is both unsupported by the specification (nowhere
does it require 80% scaling) and, if I understand correctly,
a completely wrong test for fonts that have true small caps.

I'm removing this from Mozilla's submission. I'm surprised the
reftest has not caused noticeable failures.