Re: [CSS 2.1] cases that do not pass in any browser

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:44:20 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Cc: "Arron Eicholz" <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>

> The following cases do not pass in any browsers. I have a feeling that
> the test cases are incorrect in most of the scenarios. With so many
> issues it would be great to get some help investigating each of these
> and seeing if the case is valid to the spec, if the case is just buggy
> and needs a simple fix or if the case should just be removed all
> together.

> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100701/html4/text-transform-bicameral-004.htm
(beta 1)

(beta 2)

pass in Firefox 3.6.8, Chrome 5.0.375.125, Opera 10.60 and Konqueror
4.4.5 when using DejaVu Serif font or Harrington font or Code2000 font
under Linux KDE. I have not tried yet under Windows.

(beta 2)
Someone uploaded support/swatch-teal.png; so this test is ok.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (beta 2; July 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors: