CSS3 test submissions?

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Cc: w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>, public-css-testsuite <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

What is the disposition of the testcases here:

Many of these were checked in with the comment "adding files for future submission" but I don't see any post to the mailing list formally submitting these.  David Baron actually commented on some of the tests for Media Queries but I don't see a response to his comments either.

Yet the blog page below refers to these same tests as "submitted":

(Scroll down to the nice comparison table showing how IE9 does just great on the "submitted" tests).

While I do think it's great to have submitted valid tests that point out bugs or deficiencies in browser implementations, blogging about passing rates of tests that haven't been submitted or reviewed is really counter-productive for everyone.