Re: Suggestions and corrections to the MS-supplied CSS 2.1 tests

On 19 Feb 2009, at 17:30, Arron Eicholz wrote:

> James Hopkins wrote:
>> Just to put my own curiosity to rest, are Unicode characters
>> implemented as sets, as opposed to individually? This was why I asked
>> the question originally, since it seems a bit nonsensical to me to
>> construct a test case for each Unicode character if they're
>> implemented in sets.
>
> Well it probably depends on the implementer.

Thanks for the clarification; my original suggestion of test case
aggregation was based on the assumption that implementors used
character sets, not implementing one by one (which seems a fairly long-
winded process to me, but hey, I'm not an implementor :))