RE: Microsoft CSS 2.1 Tests: Use of PREREQUISITE

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:10:23 +0000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
> move the former into a readme.txt or some such within the support
> folder
> as they are not useful for people running the actual tests.

I agree there is some inconsistency. Both technically are "PREREQUSITES" however one requires setup before running the test and the other can be done on the fly. If we do a readme.txt solution we still need to notify the tester that the test requires some server setup to run correctly.

I also there is one other test that I can think of that has a similar pattern in Chapter 5 (lang-selector-005). We should make sure that the final solution is done on both files.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz