Re: CSS2.1 i18n and bidi tests for review

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:44:56 -0700
To: Eira Monstad <eiram@opera.com>
CC: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Eira Monstad wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 03:20:49 +0200, fantasai
> <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
>> Eira Monstad wrote:
>>>  Cheers,
>>>  I've been working on some bidi related tests for the 2.1 testsuite,
>>> as well as converting a few of Richard Ishida's tests for language
>>> dependent styling to match the testsuite template. The tests are
>>> ready for review at http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/
>>
>> http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/bidi-alt-001.xht

r=fantasai, checked in.

This tests the interaction between a very specific HTML feature and CSS..
e.g. Konqueror fails because it doesn't display alt text. We might want
to mark these tests somehow at some point, so I flagged it as "evil" for
now. We can figure out what to do about that later.
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html#kinds

~fantasai