overflow inside table cell

From: Onivis Yhonay d'Izeworudi <yhonay@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:56:27 +0200
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

I'm not sure if I'm posting to right list so excuse me
if I'm not and point me to right one.

What is a correct way to render block element with
'overflow: scroll' (with very long content like img
bigger than browser window or unwrappable text) if
that block is inside table cell?

Some examples:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=294513
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=319280

Some browsers like Opera and Firefox 2 (and most of
browsers based on it's engine) make such a block
scrollable while IE, Safari (and those based on WebKit)
and Firefox 3 extends such a table, and adds scrollbar
to whole page.