border spacing issues

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:52:00 -0400
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
A few border spacing issues were reported to me, here is their analysis
and proposed fix:

The following test is hard to interpret when the text wraps:

I've added line-height: 6em; to give the wide border some room in that case.

The following tests all fail if 'border-spacing' is zero (its initial value):

For the top and bottom border tests, I added a rule to skip one of a pair of adjacent cells
so that there is no chance of a connection. For the others I added "border-collapse: separate;
border-spacing: 6px;" to the table.

If someone could please review the attached changes, I will check them in.