Re: new page-break-inside assertion

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:39:47 -0500
To: Michael Turnwall <mturnwall@revenution.com>
CC: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Michael Turnwall wrote:
> I think a an assertion needs to be added to the Page-Breaks section.
>
> The 'avoid' value of the 'page-break-inside' property does not allow a
> page break inside the box.

It does, actually, allow a page break inside the box if the box is too
big to fit on the page. This is covered by a set of rules later in the
spec. You could assert that it doesn't allow a page break inside the
box if breaks are allowed before and after the box and the box is small
enough to fit on the page. :) Feel free to edit the wiki as appropriate;
I get notified about changes, so I'll get a chance to review them then.