RE: meta tag for flags

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:41:06 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>

Fantasia wrote:
> Arron Eicholz wrote:
> > What should be done when we do not have any flags for a particular
> test? Do we leave the content
> > attribute empty? Or do we remove the meta element all together.
>
> Hm, I haven't defined a <meta> format for the flags yet, as they've
> been in the filename so far :)
> What are you using?

We are currently using <meta name="flags" content="TAGS IDENTIFYING PREREQUISITS" />

We can change this elements attributes if we feel it needs it but I think this suits for what you were trying to achieve and it also unblocks our test team.

> I think at this point we should put content="". We can strip them out
> later once all the tests are
> using <meta> elements; otherwise there may be confusion as to which
> haven't received flags yet and
> which don't actually need any.

 I agree, I think the element should always be present and just contain an attribute.