Re: meta tag for flags

Arron Eicholz wrote:
> What should be done when we do not have any flags for a particular test? Do we leave the content
> attribute empty? Or do we remove the meta element all together.

Hm, I haven't defined a <meta> format for the flags yet, as they've been in the filename so far :)
What are you using?

I think at this point we should put content="". We can strip them out later once all the tests are
using <meta> elements; otherwise there may be confusion as to which haven't received flags yet and
which don't actually need any.