RE: New print test release

From: Grant, Melinda <melinda.grant@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:29:12 -0000
To: "Allan Sandfeld Jensen" <kde@carewolf.com>
Cc: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Hi Allan,

You said:
> I don't think non-standard suffixes will be a good idea,
> though a double suffix might work: .print.xhtml

I wasn't aware that there was a standards body 'standardizing' these, at
least in the open domain. (As I recall, the iana process for registering
MIME types doesn't 'standardize' an associated file extension...) Are
they indeed standardized?  If so, it might make sense to register an
extension.

I also would prefer a separate directory (for html, xhtml, and xhtml
print, at least), and that seems to be the path fantasai has staked out.
So I think we're all happy. ;-)

Best wishes,

Melinda