Re: Requirement flags

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:14:25 -0400
To: Ray Kiddy <ray@ganymede.org>
CC: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Ray Kiddy wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Arron Eicholz wrote:
>
>> fantasai wrote:
>>>
>>> I think we should go with 'flags', as it's more general and we might
>>> want to add non-requirement flags later. In any case the name is something I
>>> can change very easily.
>>
>> I will change it in the wiki and I will update our template on our end.
>
> So, are you all just adding 'interact' and 'scrolling' flags and such to
> the wiki? These are not being put in the tests?
>
> Is there a reason to not put these flags into the test comments also?

We're /documenting/ them in the wiki. The flags will appear in the tests
as well, in a <meta> tag. A lot of these flags are already associated with
the existing tests, but they are in the filename, not in the meta data.
I should be able to focus on testing several weeks from now, and at that
point I will work on converting all the existing tests to match the new
flags format.

~fantasai