Re: CSS 2.1 tests: again (I)

From: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:35:57 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
thanks for your first comments.

1. UA vs browser
    That's due to my incorrect assumption. I know the prince formatter,
since I've translated Hakon's thesis.

2. must vs should
    I've used should since IE parses incorrectly most of these testcases.
    see nested media rules and nested brackets.
    I don't think that's due to a lack in the specs.
   that's probably due to an incorrect error flagging.
   I say 'probably' since we do not know the css scanner and the css parser
of IE
  NS_ERROR vs IE_ERROR?

thanks again. :-)
--