From: Grant, Melinda <melinda.grant@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:55:52 +0000
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Our documented assumptions for CSS2.1 tests are currently detailed at the bottom of http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current.  It would be useful to add them to http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html, which is where authors are likely to look for such assumptions.

That seems to leave us without any documented assumptions for CSS3 tests.  I suggest we generalize the Guidelines to apply to all CSS tests rather than just 2.1 tests.  If there's some reason that's not a good idea, we need to create a similar CSS3 Test Guidelines document.

Best wishes,

        Melinda S. Grant

Connectivity Strategist
Imaging & Printing Group