Meeting Schedule, was Re: meeting today

My apologies, Cheryl and others.  Looking back I realize I announced the
meeting poorly.  (It was in the blog post email on Monday, but buried in
the second paragraph, and I'm not sure how readable those blog-emails are.)

We'll meet at this same time until further notice.  For now, I've
scheduled them in zoom through May 30.  That should allow you to use
their gcal and ical exports, if everything works properly.  Those are in
today's agenda, and also here:

  * Google Calendar <https://zoom.us/meeting/988170706/calendar/google/add>
  * Outlook Calendar -- .ics <https://zoom.us/meeting/988170706/ics>

Those should show 17:00UTC April 25, May 2, etc.  If not, please let me
know, and I'll figure out something else.

The good news is rhiaro was in the scribing zone, typing even faster
than we could talk, I think.  So there's a detailed transcript in Zulip
#meeting.
<https://credweb.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/114583-meeting/topic/2018-04-18>
She hasn't had a chance to go over it and fix any typos yet, but I
expect will in a few hours.  As usual, if you see yourself scribed as
saying something you didn't say or didn't mean, let the scribe (rhiaro
this week) or chairs know, so they can edit it before the group approves
the minutes for public access, hopefully next week.

The meeting was long and not really organized into separable topics, so
it's hard to skim or summarize, but I'll try to put a summary at the end
of that zulip channel, and others may as well.  A search for 'resolved:'
reveals the only decision was to approve the previous week's minutes.

Sorry again for not getting the word out properly.

      -- Sandro