Re: meeting today

I didn't have this in my calendar and this reminder came in at my local
time 0045 door a 0300 local AEST (UTC+10) time so not I suspect
surprisingly as I was asleep I missed the call...

Belated apologies...

Perhaps we can set out our calls with iCals and details well in advance and
so that time zone issues are considered...

Note I am always ok with a system dial out to me to join calls even in my
midnight to dawn, I have many such "overnight commitments", I do however
prefer calls scheduled well in advance to placehold at least and to
minimize double booking slots etc., If a call gets cancelled then the slot
frees up.