Re: PDS/IdH/EDV Discussion - Suggested proposals and clarifications

Hi all,

I would like to share a few good news:

W3C & DIF leadership collaboration & IPR clarification.

We made progress on the IRP question but might need a call between the
lawyers to close outstanding questions. We agreed to draft a collaboration
document to capture the nature of the collaboration/partnership and
document the assumptions to avoid confusion in the future.

'Personal Storage' group

On Friday a few of us had a call to discuss the collaboration document. As
part of the conversation, we agreed to start also drafting a charter.

We could also start working on capturing requirements and use-cases before
we start the formal spec work since this work could happen in parallel to
outstanding IRP questions. I will follow up with the CCG chairs to discuss
specific next steps.

Looking forward to making some progress around the topic soon.

Best,

Rouven