Re: Trust in Issuers (was: Materials from 2019-04-11 combined DID Spec and DID Resolution Spec meeting)

Why not multimodal?

Or did I miss that part of the functional spec, being discussed...?

There are use cases where tracking the use of a verifiable claim is as
important as the claim itself, for various reasons, including protection
from scope-creep.

Noting also, I am.firmly of the view that solid interoperability is
essential.

Timo.