Re: Trust in Issuers (was: Materials from 2019-04-11 combined DID Spec and DID Resolution Spec meeting)

The issue of surveillance across contexts boils down to self-censorship.
China's social credit scoring is the extreme example but Facebook in the US
is really no different. Once we allow our activities in one context to be
used in another context then we need to worry that we will be asked for our
Facebook login when we ask for a visa or seek employment.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/