Re: Inventory of Government related DID/VC projects

UNHCR is currently exploring related issues in the context of refugees.

https://www.unhcr.org/idecosystem/

It sounds like their effort would benefit greatly from what you are putting
together, Christopher.

I submitted a short note and recommended exploring zero knowledge proofs or
other approaches to limiting the need to disclose PII.