Re: Inventory of Government related DID/VC projects

+1 to exactly what Kevin is recommending for legally approved acceptance
of verifiable credentials for KYC/AML. This could be further enhanced by
having the acceptable credentials (or claims) be specified by governance
frameworks
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfIz5TT0cNp2kxGMLFXr19x1uoZsruUe_0glHst2fZ8/edit?pli=1#heading=h.qwo2saj2gotg>.
After all, who better to specify a governance framework than...a government
;-)