Re: The Bounty License

While I applaud this concept, it is extremely problematic, specifically in
putting all the risk onto the content creator. Maybe that is not too much
of a risk for a developer building code, but it is significantly different
for a film producer.

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
President, The Purple Tornado, Inc