Re: Seeking to update Decentralized Identity related slides

Hi David,

- I purposely did not mention DID in my description.
- I do think we need to be clear about the scope of the VC data model and
understand whether the VC standard is improving on the current use of
certificates.
- The prescription VC use case brings with it very important revocation
issues (can a VC be revoked by a joint decision of the subject and the
verifier when the prescription is filled?) or must VC revocation always go
through the issuer?
- There could be privacy benefits to using the VC specification instead of
current certificates.

Adrian