Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, May 8, 12 noon ET, 9 AM PT

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 10:54:17 -0400
To: Derek Munneke <dmunneke@nextfaze.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 05/07/2018 02:38 AM, Derek Munneke wrote:
> Just FYI, as I originally set calandrer for 17:00 GMT, until I just
> confirmed the Boston and Pacific (PDT) time.

Hey Derek, yes, you're right.

For future reference, the times are always tied to Boston time (ET),
where the main W3C offices are based.

No, that's not fair to those in other timezones, but it's the way calls
have been scheduled since the mid-1990s. Now that thousands of engineers
at W3C are familiar with that tribal knowledge, every time we try to
change it, revolts break out. :P

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches